Old April 5th, 2009, 06:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
Amy Moore

Default when is the low season for Mediterranean cruise

Can you please tell me when is the low season for the Mediterranean cruises?
I am planning to take my wife on our 35th anniversary on a Mediterranean
cruise of the western route.
Can you please tell me what is the good route and how many days do you
recommend? I assume the key ports are in Italy, France, Spain, Greece.
Any good cruise company and ports I should select? Any don't miss?
We was in Rome, couple years ago, for a week. So, we can skip Rome.
Thank you.