Old February 26th, 2010, 11:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default Snowstorm

Jeff Gersten wrote:
(Surfer E2468) wrote:

JEFF:
We are also digging our car out,where are you
located?

We are in the Catskill mountains northwest of NY City. We got
approximately 9 inches earlier this week of wet heavy snow. I'm
estimating we got about two feet more. Luckily, this was the light
fluffy variety of snow. And with snow drifts, the cars were almost
buried.

Jeff, at least up your way they have the equipement and know how to
clear the roads. Here in my small town in South Jersey, they have no
clue and don't have the equipement needed for a 20 inch storm. At least
this storm wasn't bad, maybe 6 inches most.

sue