Old February 26th, 2010, 11:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonny

Default Snowstorm

"George Leppla" wrote in message

It isn't often you get to sail on a cruise when the decks are
covered in snow. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Oh yeah? What about that Inside Passage cruise you booked us on
for only $30 pp per night? You didn't tell me it was in January
and when I went out on the balcony to have a drink, I almost
killed myself on the snow and ice. At least my drink stayed nice
and cold.grin

--
Nonny

Luxury cars now offer a great seating option for politicians.
These seats blow heated air onto their backside in the winter and
cooled air in the summer. If sold to voters, though, the car
seats
are modified to just blow smoke up the voter's rump year-round