Old February 17th, 2010, 10:25 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong

Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Komin theCambodian traitor

On Feb 17, 3:32*pm, "Allah , your only god Allah , you are only
allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to
have Allah as your only God ." wrote:
Vietnamese *were *inside amongst *the *RED *Shirt *supporters ,

I *doubt *REALKOMIN *is *in *this *group *,because
Komin is *in *Cambodia .

(snip)

Hey everyone, the spy now admits he's in Cambodia, not Hong Kong. The
Viets must have squeezed his balls so hard he had to admit his
location.

Wakalukong