Old February 18th, 2010, 11:54 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
wakalukong

Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

Chairman Mao,

I am a Chinese even though I was born a Singaporean ,

my heart is pure Chinese, my mind is 100% Chinese , just like most
Chinese are in Malaysia,

Chinese in Malaysia are 100% Chinese just like me,
Chinese in Malaysia are 100% loyal to Chinese Motherland China.

Chinese in Malaysia say they Chinese are Malaysian out of
fear for
the Malays who want Chinese in Malaysia to return home to China ,
but Chinese in Malaysia in their hearts are very faithful
and
loyal to Chinese Motherland China.

Chinese in Malaysia say they Chinese are Malaysians
just to satisfy
the Malays and just to fool the Malays for the Malay
consumption .

I wakalukong , as a Chinese in ASEAN ,
shall always spy for and on behalf of the Chinese people
in China my Fatherland .

n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:
On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN .

(snip)

Traitor, you're biting like a toothless donkey. *No wonder the Viets
are dissatisfied with you and are squeezing your balls mercilessly.

Wakalukong