Old December 21st, 2011, 07:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

Default RC Enchantment of the Seas

(Gaga6) wrote:

No one has traveled on this ship? No input?

We were on the Enchantment in I believe 2003. I like the size of the
ship better than the mega-ships of today.

I remember it as a nice ship. It was our second cruise, and since our
first was on a sister ship,, the Splendour of the Seas, we knew our way
around immediately.

My main memory of that cruise 9is that we had a major hurricane that
extended the cruise 2 days. One of the assistant cruise directors
renamed the ship the Entrapment of the Seas.