Old September 1st, 2006, 10:46 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
silverguru

Default A new concept of rental

With our fleet of 50 vehicles and dedicated 24 hour service, we are
willing to go to any length for our customers!

Put our Service to the Test... www.ndtcarrental.com

All our vehicles are well maintained and serviced on a regular basis.
Rental cars are available with a range of special equipment. Rental
services are complimented with additional optional services such as
free cell phone packages and free roadside assistance.

VIP Chauffeur Drive & Transfer Service
Chauffeur Drive

You can hire one of our professional, well groomed, discreet punctual
chauffeurs with a vehicle of your choice for an hour or a entire day,
or as long as you need. We will ensure that parking difficulties,
traffic congestion, and map findings is the very last thing on your
mind.
VIP Chauffeur Drive for Business

Chauffeur DriveThis product offers the service of a professional
chauffeur in a luxury vehicle to drive you safely and timeously to your
business appointments. Our chauffeur will wait for you and transfer you
to your next appointment at your convenience.
Chauffeur Drive for the Discerning Travellers

Chauffeur DriveThis service is for people who like to go places in
style and comfort, with a hassle free scheduled tour service.