Old November 1st, 2014, 10:37 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
Right ORRELL! After reading your post it seems that you have visited this park. If yes, then feel free and told me your experience of this park; moreover how did you decide to visit there? Is there anyone who suggest you this park for visiting there and which mammals did you see there during your tour?
Yes, one of my friends suggested me to go there because he has been visited this park many years ago. I found this park really amazing and pretty. This park has a wide range impressive species of 336 trees, 49 fish, 34 amphibians, 114 reptiles, 507 birds and 147 mammals