Old February 1st, 2009, 04:32 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Left Wing silent as Bush victory in Iraq proceeds

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 07:14:05 -0600, Mitchell Holman
wrote:

First we had stay until the WMDs could be found
Then we had to stay until an interim government was in place
Then we had to stay until Saddam was captured
Then we had to stay until a government could be elected
Then we had to stay until a constitution could be voted on
Then we had to stay until parlimentary elections could be held
Then we had to stay until Iraqi units would "stand up"
Then we had to stay to give Iraqs government "breathing room"
Then we had to stay so Iraq could meet it's "benchmarks".
Then we had to stay until "the Surge" could be tried.
And now we are staying until.......?

we get all the oil out of their ground that we want.
The reason we are there in the first place.