Old February 1st, 2009, 07:32 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
PatTX[_2_]

Default Left Wing silent as Bush victory in Iraq proceeds

::
:: The Conservative Double Standard:
::
:: Bush has no fault in 9/11 security lapses because he
:: had been in office for "only" 8 months at the time,
:: but Obama is personally responsible for every national
:: problem the day after he took office.
Mitchell Holman

Did you forget the part about "he kept us safe"? I guess that doesn't
include 9/11 or the thousands of Americans killed since then---it only
applies to people inside the U.S., excepting the anthrax attacks, of course.

Oh, and don't forget the "President Clinton said back in 1999 that Iraq had
W.M.D.s, so he's just as reponsible as Bush." Except, that leaves out the
succeeding years, where, evidently, NOTHING changed in Iraq between 1999 and
2001, including intellligence reports....

In Texas, we call it "crawfishing" and Bush is a master at it.

Pat