Old November 3rd, 2006, 07:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Warren[_1_]

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

Tom K wrote:
If you look at Celebrity, the advantages it has over Royal Caribbean are the
better food and more relaxing type experience. More elegant. More chic.
More pampering.

Tom,

This past year I've done a crossing on Royal Caribbean's Legend of the
Seas and Alaska on Celebrity's Mercury. This was my re-introduction to
both lines after 10 and 7 years respectively. The two products - at
least on these two similarly sized and vintaged ships - are, IMHO,
completely indistinguishable down to the china and flatware used in the
dining room.

Warren