Old October 30th, 2010, 10:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
James Silverton[_3_]

Default European Officials Broadly Criticize U.S. Airport Security Methods

erilar wrote on Sat, 30 Oct 2010 16:01:52 -0500:

I will gladly take off my shoes for my (and other's) safety!

That's fine for young people, but until they give me a place
to sit down to take them off and another to put them back on,
I'll continue to call it age discrimination.

I'll quite happily submit to back-scatter scanning and take my shoes off
if required; to hell with civil liberties protests. If I were sure of
their guilt, I'd favor disappearing over the sea, Argentinean style, for
Quaedists.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland