Old December 15th, 2004, 07:11 PM
mo

"Rita" wrote in message
news
St. Petersburg and Clearwater in Florida have nice beaches and Tampa is
a hop, skip and jump from St. Pete and has a couple of theme parks.
Busch Gardens and some kind of wild animal park -- others will correct me
if I am wrong. And you could drive up the Coast to Tarpon Springs where
there are fake sponge divers and good Greek food. You'll have to have a
car in Florida to get around at all, but not in New York City.

How old do you have to be to rent cars? I will be 21 - but I aint too
confident about driving on the other side of the road (I live in the UK) and
I probably wont understand all the road signs...so I dont really wanna risk
it!