Old April 21st, 2011, 08:35 AM posted to alt.comp.malaysia,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia
Chris Blunt[_2_]

Default Malaysia photo gallery

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:13:02 +0200, Alfred Molon
wrote:

In article , Chris Blunt
says...

Excellent photos, as usual from you. Can I ask what camera you used
for those latest pictures?

That happened to be a Sony DSLR, but the camera actually is irrelevant.
I could have used models from other manufacturers and obtained the same
results. What matters is what you choose to shoot, how you shoot it and
how you process the images.

There was silly me thinking that things like lens quality could be an
important factor. Thanks anyway for answering my irrelevant question.

Chris