Old February 16th, 2013, 04:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Christine Cruiser

Default If you are bored....

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:21:09 -0800, Observant Lurker wrote:

On Jan 19 2013 7:51 AM, Dick G in Cherry Hill, NJ wrote:

A word of warning.

DG

well........well......look who I ran into. Longtime hiding in the
bushes....right dickie. LOL

remember me? still trolling and lurking and watching the world go by....

good to see your awake and posting gonline. I heard rumors that you were
on "deaths doorstep', but happy to say, that doesn't look valid.
Hows your daughter doing? still living in that apartment with you?
she was a lively and spunky woman to talk to....for sure.
take care and stay out of trouble....

Oh Goldie remembers very well who we are now watch him run away just
like he did when he was caught sleeping in Daughter Danni's bed...over
and over and over and over and over again.

ROFL.