Old January 3rd, 2008, 06:01 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Calif Bill

Default insunrace

wrote in message
these days people do not buy insurances for a day trip or even longer
trip. I have seen many people saying that is just a insurance, but
still that is why people do need insurance for just in case. Why
people coming to Canada (not just only Americans, but other people)
stoped to buy insurance?? If you need some, there are so many
packeages you can purchase without waiting time. http:www/biis/ca

Because most of us that have insurance are covered in Canada. And we would
buy from somebody who could actually spell if we need to purchase insurance.
Might mean their brain works and had not been affected by SPAM.