Old December 22nd, 2015, 03:34 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
W. Wesley Groleau

Default Traveling on one-way tickets

On 12-21-2015 03:28, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 20 Dec 2015 21:48:36 -0600, "W. Wesley Groleau"
wrote:
If I arrive in a Schengen country on a one-way ticket, what kind of
proof do I need that I am solvent enough to buy a ticket out?

It probably depends on the country where you arrive and the immigration guys.

Spain, then later by land to Romania.

"As little time as possible" was a winning answer to "How long do you intend to
stay here?" when arriving at Schiphol before UK was in the EU.

By contrast, I would like to have spent longer last spring when I had a
two-day layover at Schiphol.

--
Wes Groleau