Old March 22nd, 2016, 10:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Sheila Page[_2_]

Default Eorostar tickets through the net

In message , Athel Cornish-Bowden
writes
Does anyone have experience of buying Eurostar tickets through their
website? I had a very frustrating experience today as it insisted that
my email address was invalid, despite having successfully sent a
message to exactly that address earlier in the day. Fortunately there
is an SNCF (French Railways) office not far from where I live, and I
can buy Eurostar tickets there.

I've done it, often, without problems (well, without that problem). Did
you specify your location or starting point as a different country from
the one where you have your email?

Sheila
--
---