Old April 8th, 2009, 02:19 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
Roarmeister

Default Planning to visit Canada……need help!

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:57:50 +0100, Joshish
wrote:

Hi everyone, I was planning a trip to Canada with my family. I don’t
have much idea on that place and I am still preparing my plans to visit
the country. I would like to know from the travelers as what are the
paces I should be visiting there and any suggestions and advices would
be welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Hmm, last time I checked Canada was the second largest country in the
world. Any particular part of Canada were you looking at to vacation
and where will you be coming from?