Old November 29th, 2010, 12:39 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Bill Bonde[_2_]

Default UK news article: "Spiralling euro crisis could cost us billions

O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:
UK news article: "Spiralling euro crisis could cost us billions mo
Now there are fears for Spain, Portugal and Belgium"

In some sense, it might be good for the entire world to see that the
entire world is part of the same world and therefore everyone needs to
work together. I've not noticed that as much as I should be noticing it,
mostly I've noticed a lot of blaming each other and not taking
responsibility. Of course that's always the easy way.