Old November 6th, 2004, 05:53 AM
Andrew Venor

GCRYAR wrote:
My wife and I are planning an Australian vacation this February. We are
leaning toward a tour, so we do not have to drive on the wrong side of the road
(wrong side for us). Any information on tour companies or guides recommended
will be appreciated.

Thanks

Glen

You shouldn't worry about the driving on your trip. I just got back
from Australia last night after spending two weeks there and I found
that driving on the left side of the road was no problem. It was nice
traveling on my own schedule and being able to stop when and where I
wanted, and not on the tours schedule.

The hook turns in Melbourne on the other hand took a little getting use
to, but I mastered them.

ALV