Old April 6th, 2009, 03:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
PeterL

Default when is the low season for Mediterranean cruise

On Apr 5, 10:51*am, " Amy Moore" wrote:
Can you please tell me when is the low season for the Mediterranean cruises?
I am planning to take my wife on our 35th anniversary on a Mediterranean
cruise of the western route.
Can you please tell me what is the good route and how many days do you
recommend? I assume the key ports are in Italy, France, Spain, Greece.
Any good cruise company and ports I should select? Any don't miss?
We was in Rome, couple years ago, for a week. So, we can skip Rome.
Thank you.

Greece would not be in the western route. There are all kinds of
specials for cruises these days. If you can go early in the season or
late you can get some pretty amazing deals. I'd suggest you sign up
with various cruise companies and get email specials, but you'd have
to book real fast when the deals come out.