Old April 6th, 2009, 03:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
Bill[_1_]

Default when is the low season for Mediterranean cruise

On 4/5/2009 1:51 PM, Amy Moore wrote:
Can you please tell me when is the low season for the Mediterranean
cruises?

This year appears to be a great year for Mediterranean cruises
as prices are very reasonable. Celebrity just announced a sale
last week and while most of the prices are not as cheap as the
50% off they claim, there are some good deals.They had an
outside cabin on a 12 night cruise in late July on Summit for
$1299. That deal is now gone (up to $1650) but the prices now
still seem cheaper than the $2000 I think they usually go for
(Royal Caribbean is around that price). Apparently Princess had
a similar sale a few weeks ago that actually was 2-for-1.

Bill