Old May 12th, 2004, 05:43 PM
L.Hachey

Default cruise trip report

Cruise trip reports are invaluable when planning a trip, especially for
cruisers, as many of us know, for choosing a ship, a cruise line, an
itinerary, etc. I have created a new website where everyday people can post
and read trip reports from all over the world, including cruising trip
reports.

It's absolutely free to use my site, and to post the reports. I"ve emailed
a few people from this list for permission to use their reports on my site,
but I haven't gotten any replies. I was hoping some of you would post your
reports on my site, if you had the time. Alternatively, you could send them
to me and I could post them for you. I have a few cruising trip reports
there already, for a few different itineraries, including some interesting
ones in Europe.

If you have any questions about me or my site, feel free to ask and I will
answer. I'm not a travel agent or anything, just so you know.

L.Hachey
www.MyTripReport.com