Old May 13th, 2004, 06:32 AM
L.Hachey

Default cruise trip report

Thanks, Chrissy. Of course I do hope to increase my income, as does any
person who works in the world, or almost anyone who creates serviceable
website. But still at the same time I do intend to offer a service to
people. While I understand it's in everyone's nature to be suspicious and
leary these days, I'm not "the man" or "the big corporation" out there to
suck money out of everyone. I"m just the little guy, trying to earn an
honest living like everyone else, working hard trying to do that.

Chrissy, thank you for your welcome here and your well wishes, they are
appreciated. I have a question though, what does RTC stand for?

Thanks again,
L. Hachey
www.MyTripReport.com

"Cruising Chrissy" wrote in message

Cruising Chrissy" wrote in message

Do you make money off your site?

On Wed, 12 May 2004 19:31:19 GMT, "L.Hachey"
wrote:

Yes, I agree, this is an excellent question.

As you can see by visiting my site, a lot of time and effort has gone

into
creating and maintaining my site. I have spent close to six months

creating
it, and I do generate a very small amount of money from advertising

income.
Somewhere around $2 US a day, in fact. So I"m not getting rich! =)

What you make now and what yo can make, by (spam)advertising here, by
increasing the hit rate, geographic dispersion data, etc, from your
paid sponsors is one wholly different income module.
In short speak, by coming here, you have exactly attempted to increase
your ability to charge more money to your sponsors and/or attract more
and better paying sponsorships.

Basically, I'm a mom at home with kids, just trying to make a living

while
also trying to stay home. Just like any other person. I've created a
service that I hope will benefit others, while at the same time I hope

that
perhaps I may make a few dollars from advertisers so that I can make this

my
job.

See above.

And in the end I may not. But still, the service is there for others.
I"m not trying to be dishonest or deceiving in anyway. I like to travel
also, and I like to cruise, and I really see this as a service others

could
find useful.

Appreciate your honesty. RTC only allows certain well loved, ass
kissing travel agents the opportunity to spamadvertise without
significant grief from RTC "regulars".

If you don't find it useful, you don't have to take part.

Thanks,
L.Hachey.

Good luck.

Come back anytime. At least you tell the truth. I hope you are very
successful.