Old September 20th, 2003, 06:49 PM

Default Luggage Storage Facilities - Auckland Airport

On 20 Sep 2003 02:39:20 -0700, (Skyblue)
wrote:

Can anyone tell me whether Auckland Airport still has luggage storage
facilities? I know that some airports have stopped offering this
service because of security safety. I'm arriving into Auckland in a
few days and want to leave my luggage there while I travel for a
couple fo days. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks in advance
for any replies!

Baggage Services and Storage
Baggage trolleys are free of charge.
Baggage storage is available at:
Visitors Information Centre, ground floor, Arrivals Hall and Baggage
Services Shop, ground floor, where you can also completely seal your
bags, boxes or packs in recyclable, transparent polythene to protect
them from scratches, moisture or any form of tampering. Wrapping for
bicycles and fragile items. Phone: +64 9 256-8769

Visitors Information Centre
Located on the ground floor, Arrivals Hall. Open for all flights.
Provides a comprehensive information service. Brochures and pamphlets
available. Booking service for accommodation and transport. Ticketing
agent for all NZ travel operators. Sells phonecards and maps. Luggage
storage.
Phone:+64 9 275-6467 Facsimile: +64 9 256-8942
http://www.auckland-airport.co.nz/paxinfo.html

Cath