Old February 18th, 2009, 06:27 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Alfred Molon[_6_]

Default Australian winery recommendations

In article , Wineocerous says...
I work in the US wine industry and am planning a trip to Australia, with
emphasis on the following wine areas: Hunter Valley, Yarra Valley,
Coonawarra, Barossa Valley, and McLaren Vale. What wineries would you
recommend as 'must-visit'?

I can tell you which would not be a must visit in my opinion - the
Ferguson winery in the Yarra valley (it's the one to which they bring
you if you book a day tour from Melbourne). I tasted a few wines there
and while they were not bad, they were not that impressive either
--

Alfred Molon