Old April 25th, 2004, 08:23 AM
Jessica Simpson

Default Hey folks, join me.....

Jess, why is it that you type and talk so coherently, yet
when you sing you have the diction of Yoda with marbles
in his mouth?

Two different parts of the brain, Brian - the writing v. the singing. As
for the diction thang, my agent claims that I'll sell more records by
sounding like that - besides, I'm contractually obligated to sing like I'm
giving head at the same time.

BTW, did you know that Shakira is a hermaphrodite. Great if you're into that
kind of thing....

BTW Nick is
hot. If you think he's cold, then maybe he should hook up with
Shakira. Compared you, Shakira's incandescently hot and sings
coherently in two languages...not to mention the belly dancing. 8-)

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.