Old November 5th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Bego Mario Garde

GCRYAR wrote:
We are leaning toward a tour, so we do not have to drive on the wrong
side of the road (wrong side for us).

I wouldn't worry to much about driving on the left -- steering wheel is
also on the other side, which makes it pretty easy. I tend to get a bit
confused with turn-signal and wiper (they are on the opposite side,
too), but after a day you get used to that, too.

Usually driving in Germany, I find the Australians to be very polite and
cautious drivers in general. Additionally, speedlimit, roundabouts and
warning-sings make it easy to drive. Biggest hazard is probably
kangeroos at dawn.

Bego
They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
and our people, and neither do we."
- George W. Bush, 5.8.2004