Old September 28th, 2003, 01:44 AM
Dieter A

Default What countries have the best exchange rate for the dollar?

"really man" schreef in bericht
You must be joking.
Never heard of people, culture, nature, ... ?

Never heard of reading comprehension? "One of my criteria..." does not

mean "my sole criterion".

Even in case it is the last criterium on his list, even then, it is

banal,
crude and vulgar to write such kind of statements.

You're being utterly ridiculous. Economical travel is a perfectly valid

criterion.

Sure, but
IF, but only IF he meant to tavel economical, then he should write "value
for my money"
But what he really meant was "in which country can I make use of my valuable
dollars"
or "in which country do people still like USD"

Only US people don't see the difference between money and dollars