Old September 28th, 2003, 03:46 PM
really man

Default What countries have the best exchange rate for the dollar?

Didn't he realised that "the best exchange rate for the dollar" is an
emotionally charged statement in this context ?

If it's emotional charged to anyone, that person is your ignorant individual, lacking a minimum of culture. He's
American. A favorable exchange rate is a perfectly valid meansof extracting value.

In a number of countries, people swinging with USD's are regarded as banal,
lacking a min. level of culture.
Never noticed that ?

Nope. My money doesn't talk, I do. And anyone generalizing me out-of-hand by my country of origin or my form of
currency is already beneath me.

-C