Old July 8th, 2007, 07:26 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
George Graves

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 21:09:36 -0700, James wrote
(in article .com):

On Jul 7, 7:03 pm, Sparrow wrote:
39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.
Read all about it, hehttp://Muvy.org

The linked article says, "Americans under 30 are far more supportive
of impeachment than their elders. Among those youngest adults, 56%
believe the President should be impeached and removed from office."
America has a bright future. Our youth is smarter and wiser than the
older generation.

They just don't know (or seem to care about) the law. I wouldn't gloat about
that were I you.