Old January 13th, 2006, 05:24 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean

Default St. Maarten

"Cesar" wrote in message

I agree about the beautiful women on the French side. However, these are
not the same women who go naked on Orient beach. In fact, the people who
go "raw" at Orient are precisely the kind of people who should keep their
clothes on. On the other hand, there are some good-looking women on Orient
who go topless.

Orient Beach is not a fashion or body-building display. It's a nude beach.
I don't use that beach to be judged and I doubt anyone else does either.

If all you want to do is look at naked hotties then please buy a magazine
and stay away from the honest sun worshippers.