Old October 17th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Mike H

Briefly, you are correct, GOs are the 'special' staff and GMs
are the guests... But to get the full definition and some other
Club Med 'lingo', go to my 'reports' page:
( www.hammocktree.org/ms/trips.html )
and then scroll down to the entry titled:

(*) Club Med terminology and other information
Ever wonder what a GO is, or what the heck are "Crazy Signs"? This will clue you in...

Mike

wrote:
Thanks for the very informative trip report, but I have one question.
What are "GM's" and "GO's." The way the terms were used, it seemed that
GM's were guests and GO's were employees, but a clarification would be
appreciated, and maybe an explanation of abbreviations in future trip
reports.

Thanks

Mike H wrote:

This report, with some accompanying pictures, is also
available on my personal web site:
www.hammocktree.org/ms/trips.html