Old March 31st, 2004, 11:01 PM
Paul

Default RCCL implementing fees for Johnny Rockets

You know, that really sucks. I don't think I'd give RCCL a second look
after that sort of "service". And I'd make sure that they knew about it,
too.

I'm planning on doing Mariner next year- think I better start forwarding
some of the complaints here to RCCL. Maybe they need a wakeup call?

--
Cheers,
Paul

Latin phrase to live by: "Illegitimis nil carborundum"

"MZT" wrote in message
Paul,
I tried both. Complained about the food and food service on the Mariner.
Food got worse and was served slower and colder. E-mailed RCCL about the

JR
fee and received a nasty reply. Just can't seem to win at this one.

"Paul" wrote in message
DaFlaBear,

Please complain to someone on-ship about the food service in the Main

Dining
Room if it's not to your liking- they do listen and make changes when

the
requests are reasonable ones. Also voice your opposition to the JR's

fee.
If nothing else you'll feel better about it.

--
Cheers,
Paul

Latin phrase to live by: "Illegitimis nil carborundum"

"DaFlaBear" wrote in message
George,
We're going on the Radiance on 4/11.
We'll give the dining room a shot the first night.
Perhaps this new bread serving thing may make it fresher.
We'll see.