Old May 17th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Marc Lurie

Default Africa is VERY dangerous !

Oh yeah... I forgot,

My tribe never uses bones to make jewelry because it shatters too
easily, and is brittle. Jewelry is made from teeth and gallstones
only.

Do we "savages" have to teach you evereything?

Marc - Johannesburg
Hut 3, just behind the witchdoctors hut. Turn left at the big
cauldron.

On 16 May 2004 01:40:25 -0700, (Tom-Alex
Soorhull) wrote:

There are thousands of hungry cannibal tribes waiting for fresh and
tender white meat to cook! They will cut off the penises and testicles
and keep them as trophies and eat the rest of your meat.

Then they will use your bones to make tools and jewelry.

This is true ! Beware !