Old February 18th, 2005, 02:38 AM
nobody

PTravel wrote:
from both Mexico and Canada post-9/11. Of course, I'm a citizen, but the
process didn't seem any more onerous than the usual garbage I go through
when I fly home from international travel.

Cars assembled in the USA now cost more because of those border security
measures. The car makers had all reorganised themselves for JIT delivery
of parts to the plants, but this doesn't work anymore because of the
random delivery times due to border congestion. Both the car makers and
truckling companies suffer because of this.