Old December 27th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Miguel Cruz

Default Tobago, info for hotels

Ronald Olsson wrote:
Iīve been in Tobago many times but I always stay by local friends in Tobago,
Bon Accord, so I canīt give you first hand info about the hotel itself, but
I can give you common wellknown iformation as well pictures. I donīt know
how much information you have, so maybe some of these are already known by
you. If you want to go for a walk in the nature you eighter have to stay on
a place from the middle of Tobago and further north, or use a car when you
want to go somewhere.

There are some buses and it's easy to hitch rides as well. Some people will
expect a little payment (less than a taxi would).

miguel
--
Hundreds of travel photos from around the world: http://travel.u.nu/