Old August 22nd, 2006, 04:34 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Marc Lurie[_1_]

Default Is this NG becoming unuseable?

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:14:57 +0800, "riverman"
wrote:

Yes to both. I subscibe to a handful of NGs, and see the same deterioration
on all of them. It seems to come in cycles, and despite the drivel and spam,
some excellent new posters seem to trickle in with the riff-raff. I've
learned to just ignore or delete threads that are cluttering up the place,
and to recognize that certain posters traditionally and continually still
have something useful to say, so I always read their posts.

--riverman

But there's so much rubbish to wade through just to get to one or two
sensible threads that makes me think that it's just easier not to use
the NG.

Anyway, I hope the idiots tire soon and leave us be.