Old September 17th, 2012, 05:34 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 667

Default Guest House/Bed&breakfast in DELHI INDIA!

Ah martin is bored once more.

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ...
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 04:23:21 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:

We are a small, friendly group of travel professionals, who aim to arrange
reliable, safe and secure Home-stays, Bed and Breakfast, Resorts and Small
hotels across major cities of India. Most of our homestays do not boast of
luxury, however, they are charming places with all basic comforts &
amenities, cleanliness, hygiene, delicious home-made simple food and
courteous service. We are proud to mention that we have a very high client
satisfaction rating.

in Whitby?
--

Martin