Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Default Dec 2012 Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Review

On 1/2/2013 1:58 PM, rec.travel.cruises wrote:

Bill, It is impolite to be obnoxious. The review is our experience
and perception of the cruise. It was not posted for you to accuse us
of lying. We have been on 45 plus cruises over 30 years. We have
nothing to gain from posting a review. It is hard work and we do so
for others to have a heads up.

Sorry you did not approve of my post. You made some claims that seem
false, and two other posters have said that the crew DOES know who has
automatic tipping. You also never explained your concern about people
buying the extra-charge entrees in the MDR. You made a claim that the
excursion was overpriced and used to be $45 but when I pointed out that
the provider charges $64 you didn't respond. You've been on so many
cruises, you should know better than to expect the excursions to be as
cheap as the provider. If you want to give people a heads up and present
your opinions as fact, then what's wrong with someone else questioning
those facts?

Bill