Old January 29th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Cruising Chrissy

Default Review Millenium/Eastern Caribbean

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:42:32 -0700, "slazz" wrote:

9. We saw a grown man have a tantrum in the dining room because he hated
his table. He threw his napkin to the ground, gestured like a maniac,
screamed like a maniac, and made his wife turn an interesting shade of
green. He was... lets say, "encouraged" to leave the vacinity. Which he
did, with much fanfare. I must say that this man's performance was far more
entertaining and enjoyable than "FantaSEA!", etc. (see #7).

10. We met a lot of fabulous people.

11. We met alot of frightening people.

Cruising in a nutshell(s).

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6