Old April 9th, 2006, 06:30 PM posted to rec.travel.air

Default Credit card for Infrequent Flier?

Like an earlier poster, unless you are charging quite a bit on one
card, the annual fee card, with miles, is not worth it. However, the
Chase bank MC gives some miles for some purchases, and it is no fee. I
mostly use Discover for the one percent bonus. It is on my frequent
flier card and two hotel chain memberships. I'll take that cashback
bonus each year, and can even double the amount through sdome of their
listed merchants (not many). I then 'discovered' by accident that some
restaurant charges on Discover add miles to my account.