Old September 23rd, 2007, 10:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

Default Why do you cruise?

"sheree" wrote in message
i usually don't respond to him but after reading cruise travel, it being
saturday and i was starving and in one of those moods!!!....
sheree

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Peri wrote:
JohnT wrote:
"John Sisker" wrote in message

Sheree,

I thought this was a ligament question to begin with, along with a
response from me that really did not warrant the sarcasm.

WTF is a ligament question?

I'm going to guess he meant "legitimate" ... ???

Typical for him.LOL

sue

I have his posts blocked and see this one partially, Sheree...but now am
wondering if John is finally legitimate or has ligament problems.
Good for you...I admire your spunk! I did read your reply to which he was
referring and thought it was a reasonable question. John seems to think that
any cruise he may happen to book means he took it too!

--Jean---doesn't believe Sheree to be sarcastic...if she was, she had to
have reason! ;-)