Old January 9th, 2007, 09:31 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Mike Trick

Default Shipping from the US to NZ

I am about to spend a year in New Zealand with my family, and planned
to ship things like clothes, kid's toys, and so on. I now see that
UPS, FedEx and so on do not accept "Personal Effects" for shipping from
the US to NZ. Any thoughts/experience/companies who can do this? We
were planning about 10 boxes totalling perhaps 200-300 pounds. We
leave in 2 weeks, so shipping by sea is going to be too slow.

Mike

Michael Trick Carnegie Mellon University