Old September 22nd, 2007, 09:14 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

Default Driver Licensing not about highway safety

On Sep 22, 12:15 pm, (Carole Allen) wrote:
proffsl wrote:

With an attitude like that, it's sure to prolong it's life. BUT,
nothing is here to stay. We live in a world where everthing comes to
an end. Get use to it. And, in the mean time, get use to the idea of
standing up for your Rights.
We are not obligated to sacrifice our Rights in order to make the
police's job easire. Fact it, the job of the police is to secure our
Rights.

We do not OWE it to the public to prove we are unlikely to endanger
others before being allowed to exercise something that is our Right.

Driving is a PRIVILEGE, not a RIGHT....get used to it...

I'm not here to take directives from beligerant assholes. Get use to
it.

and while you're at it, learn the different between its and it's.

Ooooo! A SPELLERN NAZI. Typical behavior combination you show here.

Maybe spend less time driving and more time reading.

More beligerance. More typical behavior combination.