Old February 22nd, 2004, 09:23 PM
Vicky

Default 2 weeks in London and Paris, 5 days Berlin, 4 days in Amsterdam, 4 days in Bussels

In article , Iceman
wrote:

Personally, I found Vienna and Munich to be more rewarding than
Berlin, unless you're particularly interested in World War II or the
Cold War.

4 days Amsterdam is too much unless you want to smoke. There's the
Van Gogh Museum and the Rijksmuseum and not much else.

I thought Brussels was worth seeing

Obviously these are all very personal choices, but there's definitely a
LOT more to Amsterdam than just the two museusms!!! Give me Amsterdam
over Brussels any time of the year, any day of the week! I love
Amsterdam, and I don't smoke.

I also think Berlin is fascinating - maybe just a bit more so than
Munich. Hard to pick as I liked both, but 4 days in Berlin was too
short for me, and two days in Munich was probably just okay (though
another day wouldn't hurt..).

-Vicky