Old November 13th, 2012, 11:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

Default Best Cabins on Ships...

On Monday, November 12, 2012 8:25:59 PM UTC-5, Janet Wilder wrote:
On 11/12/2012 1:51 PM, Bo1953 wrote:

Hello All -

I have searched and searched to no avail, to find the website which posted about 'best or better' cabins on various ships and if they represented good value etc..

I Am particularly interested, at the moment, for Azamara Quest (8/13). This ship appears to be a category above where I do not want to be and a category below of where I would love to be... ;-)

TIA for any input or direction you can provide...

Bo1953

http://deckplangenius.com/Home.aspx

--

Janet Wilder

Way-the-heck-south Texas

Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

Janet - Thank you for the link. I have been there and this site gives the best cabin deck by deck, which is very useful. Alas, the site I Am seeking provided only three or four cabins on a ship and provided the reasons they were considered the best due to value and situation. i.e. it advised that on Crystal Symphony, cabins 8076 & 8077 ere the best for value and had the least unobstructed view on that level.. of course those cabins were booked for most of a 27 night cruise and not the segments I wanted... ;-)

Thank you again for your input. btw looks like spammers have taken over... is this group no longer moderated?

SamuelS