Old November 14th, 2012, 04:22 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Default Best Cabins on Ships...

On 11/13/2012 6:32 AM, Bo1953 wrote:

Janet - Thank you for the link. I have been there and this site gives
the best cabin deck by deck, which is very useful. Alas, the site I
Am seeking provided only three or four cabins on a ship and provided
the reasons they were considered the best due to value and situation.
i.e. it advised that on Crystal Symphony, cabins 8076 & 8077 ere the
best for value and had the least unobstructed view on that level.. of
course those cabins were booked for most of a 27 night cruise and not
the segments I wanted... ;-)

SamuelS

I am sure you've been told this before, and I will tell you again. Go to
Cruise Critic. You will likely find a discussion on the best cabins on
the ship you are interested in, and if it isn't there, you can ask about
your specific choices.

Bill