Old November 16th, 2012, 04:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

Default Best Cabins on Ships...

snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip ...

I am sure you've been told this before, and I will tell you again. Go to

Cruise Critic. You will likely find a discussion on the best cabins on

the ship you are interested in, and if it isn't there, you can ask about

your specific choices.

Bill

Bill,

Thank you for the input. I have been to cruise critic many times and it does not address the questions about cabins, as I have seen before on another site. Specifically, I seek input about the best cabin(s) for value on the ship(s) requested which are unbiased. For example, the web site I speak of gave a true value in cabins on one ship as being two specific cabins on the where the life boats hang. What made this an absolute value is, these cabins have 'unobstructed views' at an obstructed view price.

I will return, once again to Cruise Critics to see if this type of information is there, I do not recollect seeing it. I want information on cabins based on values and not assignment after booking.

Thank you very much for your input and information.

Bo1953